This mean looking double cab makes use of a new 2.8 Turbo diesel, high pressure, common rail direct injection engine - jointly developed by BOSCH and GWM.
Both 4x2 and 4x4 luxury derivatives are now available.
As China's first high end diesel pickup, the Steed takes GWM into a new realm of higher grade Pick-ups, re-emphasising to the world the company's status as a leader in quality pick-ups.
Extremely fashionable, the new Steed boasts innovative design concepts, creative design and an avant-garde, daring style.
With safety in mind, the Steed is now avialable with the latest ABS and EBD systems and dual front airbags.Needless to say, the vehicle also includes collapsible steering columns and side impact bars as standard safety equipment.
- A bold design with chrome plated grill.
- Low noise level thanks to the Bosch Common Rail System, which with direct injection, makes the vehicle less noisy, in doing so, improving the noise, vibration and harshness.
- The GW2.8TC-2 turbodiesel engine has improved power, achieving a maximum torque of 225 Nm at a range of 1600-2600 rpm.
- The chassis and suspension set up ensures additional load carrying capacity without compromising comfort.
- An advanced E-gas four wheel drive system from Borgwarner ensures ease of use in the most trying off road conditions.
- A highly rigid body incorporating side impact bars.
- ABS with EBD and dual airbags is now available.